The Fifteen Elaborations represent extrapolations on the Seven Statements of Eternea to expound upon their meaning and significance. They are intended to further highlight what may be reasonably inferred from the Seven Statements of Eternea.org. They are as follows:
1. Consciousness is not dependent on the brain nor is it a product or by-product of it.
2. Consciousness survives death. It is timeless and eternal. It is not bounded by space, time, or form. It is neither matter nor energy, but rather a tiny aspect or spark of its Creator. It is discrete, individuated, immortal and indestructible, destined ultimately to reunite with its Source.
3. There is no eternal salvation or eternal damnation or judgment by a superior being. Rather, there is only eternal existence and the ongoing evolution or progression of souls into oneness with Source and the whole of creation when the universal evolutionary imperative to LOVE all things unconditionally, including oneself, is finally achieved over the course of many incarnations.
4. The meaning and purpose of existence is to evolve into a pure expression or manifestation of unconditional LOVE for all things. Unconditional LOVE is the abiding ultimate organizing principle of the universe. It is the identifying frequency of Source.
5. We all come from and return to the same omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent Source or Creator, best described as perfect unconditional LOVE, empathy compassion, truth, wisdom, beauty and knowledge.
6. All things are one. Everything is an integrated aspect of a vast interconnected whole in the matrix of creation. All matter and energy, regardless of its manifest form in physical reality, participate equally in the web of creation through the unseen processes of quantum cohesion, coherence, and entanglement. Therefore, everything is “alive” at some level and has some basic level of awareness, even if only by virtue of its participation in quantum processes that are incorporated within all matter. Consequently, even inanimate objects have basic awareness.
7. What we sow we reap. What we do to others we do to ourselves, in full measure. This includes what we do to animals, trees, the oceans, the rivers, the earth, its atmosphere, and to outer space, for all of creation is an interconnected and interdependent cause-effect action-reaction matrix. Like consequences flow from our actions.
8. After death, there is a comprehensive life review in the presence of Source which reveals every feeling, thought, word, and action, as well as the total impact one has had on all of creation.
9. In this life review, we judge ourselves in the presence of pure unconditional LOVE, total knowledge, and absolute truth. There is no external judgment, just we who judge ourselves before Source.
10. During our life review, we feel the joy and LOVE we brought one hundred times over, whereas we feel the pain and suffering we caused one thousand times over, figuratively speaking.
11. Wherever and whenever we brought pain and suffering, we eagerly voluntarily commit ourselves to a process of full atonement to compensate or atone for the hurt we caused (often referred to as “karma”). This atonement occurs over the course of present/future lifetimes in various forms, times, and places to further the progression of our immortal souls and to facilitate our spiritual evolution until we master unconditional LOVE to then re-integrate with Source.
12. Throughout eternity, we manifest in various forms and in various places as needed to atone to those we hurt and to learn to LOVE all things unconditionally, ourselves included, until we master it perfectly and consistently. This state of being is also known as Christ consciousness.
13. When we master the consistent practice of unconditional LOVE, we reunite as one with Source again, from whence we came, because we match or equal the vibration or frequency of Source. This is the sublime blissful state commonly known as “Heaven” Or “Nirvana” or “oneness with God.” There is no higher form of being. This is total perfection, LOVE, oneness and bliss. Rebirth into form ends at this stage of our spiritual evolution except for voluntary incarnations to serve the greater good.
14. We can be only as strong as our weakest link. Where we are vulnerable, we are imperiled. Thus, the good of the one and the good of the many are symbiotic and equal in importance. Both flourish in our natural ideal state of perfect unity, harmony, peace, and LOVE. The whole and its parts are totally interdependent. The status of one affects the other in kind.
15. All suffering is self-inflicted at some level of reality. It is the consequence of unloving actions in past/present lifetimes manifesting in this incarnation. The root cause of all suffering is the failure to see ourselves and the greater reality accurately in the grand design of things. Source is not responsible for the suffering we bring upon ourselves and our planet from our own free will choices. Rather, all suffering is a direct consequence of unloving choices, actions and inactions. Suffering is separation or distance from Source. Bliss is reunification with Source when we fully master unconditional LOVE, the signature frequency and vibration of Source. To be as LOVE unto all things, therefore, is the pinnacle or apex of consciousness.